Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Domain Needed Word Press Expert To Correct My Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a pretty 'right wing" WP blog up since March 2007.

So if you are going to be upset with the subject....please do not reply...I do not want to engage in any political debates...I just need my site back up and running.

It was working fine...I had WP version 6...and it said to update it to version: Upgrade to 2.8.5

So, I click on the "update button" and all I get is:

http://iraqsinconvenienttruth.com/
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home/gsdee1/public_html/wp-blog-header.php on line 14

I need to get it back...as for 2.5 years all post where hand posted by me.

It also gets steady traffic of 300-450 unique visitors a day...with 50,000 -100,000 page views a month.

It needed/needs a make over...but I am not concern with that right now./....I just need to get my site back.

Any help would be great....happy to pay if needed...not looking fo a hand out...Just need someone who really knows what their doing.

Thanks for your reply's in advance.

PLEASE: Email Me: mainsteet at Gmail dot com

Or,

PM ....me

BUT,

Email would be best:

mainsteet at Gmail dot com

___

Thanks,
Dan

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you have a backup, if you do, then just upload the backup.

If not, unzip the new WP and upload it to a new folder. Set up the config.php files (database etc..) with the same information as your blog. Throw your plugins and themes to the new folder (where they belong), Point the domain to the new folder and you're done.

Vinnee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a plugin upgrade needed or maybe deactivate the plugin.

Hi,

I have had a pretty 'right wing" WP blog up since March 2007.

So if you are going to be upset with the subject....please do not reply...I do not want to engage in any political debates...I just need my site back up and running.

It was working fine...I had WP version 6...and it said to update it to version: Upgrade to 2.8.5

So, I click on the "update button" and all I get is:

http://iraqsinconvenienttruth.com/

I need to get it back...as for 2.5 years all post where hand posted by me.

It also gets steady traffic of 300-450 unique visitors a day...with 50,000 -100,000 page views a month.

It needed/needs a make over...but I am not concern with that right now./....I just need to get my site back.

Any help would be great....happy to pay if needed...not looking fo a hand out...Just need someone who really knows what their doing.

Thanks for your reply's in advance.

PLEASE: Email Me: mainsteet at Gmail dot com

Or,

PM ....me

BUT,

Email would be best:

mainsteet at Gmail dot com

___

Thanks,
Dan

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Vinnee,

I deactivate all my plug ins as was suggested by WP...Before I clicked on the "Upgrade link".

They made it seem like no big deal...NOW...I just do not want two lose 21/2 years of hand post...granted a lot of "Copy and Paste" post...but they are all copyright free...because they are government post and are fee from copyrights and or TM;s

Still have a lot of my own stuff...

Thanks for you reply.

Dan

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone...that offered to help for free and for pay.

My web host...ended getting the blog back up and restored.

So I just wanted to thank everyone for their help and input...trying to help out.

Very much appreciated!!!

Peace To All!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom