Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.net or .org's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been looking some domain sales. .org's are going better than .net's what do you say?

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
totally depends on the domain. Something like wireless.net or Flip.net is more suited for .net while help.org or human.org suites that extension better and would have more value. And that's how I purchase names when it comes to the 2 extension. But if you want to go into benchmark pricing such as LLL and "NNN" domains, .net will have a higher value.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But if you want to go into benchmark pricing such as LLL and "NNN" domains, .net will have a higher value.

That's not correct. When you're looking at a LLL/NNN org or net domain from an end-user's perspective the value depends on several parameters that often escape the mind of the average domainer.

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
totally depends on the domain. Something like wireless.net or Flip.net is more suited for .net while help.org or human.org suites that extension better and would have more value. And that's how I purchase names when it comes to the 2 extension. But if you want to go into benchmark pricing such as LLL and "NNN" domains, .net will have a higher value.

yeah that's depends upon the domain we have. But, I don't know why I prefer .coms and .orgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom