Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NetHooked.com Webmaster Site! 2k Uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1k30rz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

To make way for my latest projects this wonderful site must go !

http://NetHooked.com Get Hooked!

You get everything you see, all the Resources, Forums, Members/Posts etc and of course the NetHooked.com Get Hooked! Domain Name :D
(please note, there is no vBulletin licence included for the NetHooked.com forum)

The site has currently a promotion for a free vBulletin licence, the new owner of the site will be able to continue this contest of course, all you have to do is send vBulletin the details of the winner and the licence will be issued to them free of charge :D

We get around 2,000 unique visitors per month on this website, and people do not hesitate to register on the site!

The layout is completley unique no templates here guys! Time for your chance to own a great website that one day will be HUGE!

I have gained around $200 from different people placing advertisements on the site, this site would be a great way to get some money!

Please PM all offers, *Buynow = 99$* this site must go! :) Would also consider trades!

Thanks Everyone!

Mike Reader
NetHooked.com

leo1977

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$50. Send an email to [email protected] if interested

m1k30rz said:
Hello Everyone!!

To make way for my latest projects this wonderful site must go !

http://NetHooked.com Get Hooked!

You get everything you see, all the Resources, Forums, Members/Posts etc and of course the NetHooked.com Get Hooked! Domain Name :D
(please note, there is no vBulletin licence included for the NetHooked.com forum)

The site has currently a promotion for a free vBulletin licence, the new owner of the site will be able to continue this contest of course, all you have to do is send vBulletin the details of the winner and the licence will be issued to them free of charge :D

We get around 2,000 unique visitors per month on this website, and people do not hesitate to register on the site!

The layout is completley unique no templates here guys! Time for your chance to own a great website that one day will be HUGE!

I have gained around $200 from different people placing advertisements on the site, this site would be a great way to get some money!

Please PM all offers, *Buynow = 99$* this site must go! :) Would also consider trades!

Thanks Everyone!

Mike Reader
NetHooked.com

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Korzon backed out of the deal, m1k30rz PM'd me accepting my offer.

I paid via paypal and recieved the domain in my namecheap.com account.

I requested he send me login info for cpanel so I can transfer the site which he did not do. I tried to contact him again twice via MSN, he ignores me. I have also sent him a PM via DNF which he has read but also ignored.

I'm not trying to get my money back or make any further deals with him, I'm just trying to get access to the files which I bought and the "free of charge" vbulletin license.

Nick

m1k30rz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had sent this guy an email about this, I have to wait for my host to provide me with another FTP account so he can get the files.

I have not been ignoring him at all, I have been out of town most of this week.

As soon as my host gets FTP for him we will be sorted :)

csmaster2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BTW this was a pretty good deal... dont know why I didnt see it!

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nearly 1 week since payment, still no contact

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3 weeks still not completed. Give the site to the buyer within 24 hours or you will be banned. Email sent also.

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider opening a PayPal dispute... After 30 days go by you will have a harder time disputing.

m1k30rz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What the heck?! I sent you the entire site backup on monday as discussed!!

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you sent me nothing like it - all I recieved from you was a PM stating that you "offered" me the backup 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom