Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

NetSol Certified Offers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anybody been paid for a name through this yet? Curious how long it took/takes. I sold a name, it has been transferred over a week ago. No verification emails, updates etc from netsol. Not like I'd expect anything other. Anybody with a succesful sale that has some good info would be appreciated. Thanks.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think they told me that they paid within 3 weeks (presumably from the date the name is transferred?)

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got an offer for $200, counter offer $750. The buyer let the offer expires. So he is out $19. He should have email me directly to save $19.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz said:
Got an offer for $200, counter offer $750. The buyer let the offer expires. So he is out $19. He should have email me directly to save $19.

LOL, what a bargain! Some people don't think.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm my cheque has duly arrived (within the 3 week period from transfer of domain).

Looking forward to a few more :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tried buying 1 name. NetSol sent out emails to the admin email address for 7 straight days. No replies or counter-offer so I lost the $19. Who knows if the emails were really received by the owner, no way to be sure?

It seems odd no counter offer was made as my offer was reasonable in the first place and the domain is not being used at all, going to a page not found error.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After a bout of dealing with stupidity on their part...( they canceled the deal after there was an error in transfer ... after much bitching and posting they contacted me, apologized and offered to try the transfer again ... this time it went through )

The deal was closed and they told me check would be coming in 2-3 weeks...that was a week ago. So they seem to be consitant with the payout time they are telling people. Hopefully it will come sooner rather than later.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to share the names they have sold via this?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>> Anyone care to share the names they have sold via this?

e-mail sent

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got the check two days ago. Not a bad turn around, but definately a lack of cummunication on netsols part. Incidently, the name was intenseX.com for $500. Not bad for a name that got virtually no traffic. Looks like it will be used for some type of supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom