Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NetSol WHOIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportacle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ANyone know where I can do WHOIS checks on Netsol registered domains without having to go to the Netsol site. I am looking for the COMPLETE whois record, not just servers and update time.

The reason is that I am in Asia for vacation and Netsol seems to ban IPs in Korea and Thailand, or at least both hotels I am in.

AS a true domainer, my nights are spent surfing and its a bummer to not have access to Netsol's WHOIS.

Betterwhois.com doesn't help either as they only pull off the same info as internic.net queries.

Thank you.

M

mole

Hey, take a break, sport :)

Don't understand why you need Netsol's whois specifically but you can post your names here, and we could check for you :D

M

mole

I've just signed up for Freedom.net's Websecure for $60 a year, it downloads a program into your IE and you can surf the internet via their proxy servers and 128 encrpytion. It also prevents all those malicious scripts, applets, java, and active X from passing through.

Much better than Anonymizer, imo.

http://www.freedom.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom