Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Network Solutions offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellen44

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got an email saying I got an offer from Network Solutions for my domain, at $200. I have not worked with NetworkSolutions.com before and I'm not sure what listing company I used is associated with NetworkSolutions (because i listed these domains on numerous websites: afternic, impressivedomains, sedo, auctionyourdomains.name... etc). I'm not experienced with getting random offers through email and usually assume it's a scam since that's all I have ever received through email. So, does anyone know of the way NetworkSolutions works and if this sounds legit to you? I am just very cautious that's all. Thanks for your future input.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's legit and it's an anonymous method someone placed through them. You can opt out of these offers.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Netsol certified offer is an unsolicited offer system from Netsol. This have a safe escrow process. You can make a counter offer through them also. Be aware that they only send money through check and it takes around two weeks to receive money after transaction is completed.

kellen44

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
K thanks for the info.
I took the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom