Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NEW Amazon aStore SEO Script | Create your search engine friendly Amazon aStores now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WARNING: this limited time offer will not last forever!

Watch the video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF4AcyBMiz8

Introducing the all new aStore Script - the ultimate aStore SEO solution for Amazon affiliates

Are you an Amazon affiliate? Do you run an aStore? If so, your aStore suck. Period.

If you hadn't know why, read on.

aStore is an excellent marketing tool for Amazon affiliates, especially for newbie webmasters and non-programmers. It allows us to build an entire store full of real products within minutes and by just pointing-and-clicking - a great ease-of-use unsurpassed by even the most prominent scripts out there in the market today. What's more, unlike most of the commercial scripts in the market today, aStore gives us total control over the products we want to list in our store. For example, we can
  1. Select all the products on Amazon or
  2. Select individually which product to list in our store or
  3. Select an entire category or subcategory of products or
  4. Select products based on a keyword under a category or subcategory
(If you hadn't created your first aStore, try it now - it's fast and unbelievably easy!)

If everything sounds so excellent, why does aStore still suck?

Because no matter how great a store you build, your aStore will always reside on your web page in an iframe, and the contents of your store will always belong to Amazon as long as it resides on Amazon's domain i.e. http://astore.amazon.com/yourid-20

aStore Script gives you back your unfair advantage!

aStore Script does one simple thing to solve the problem - it enables you to create your aStore on your own domain names and websites!

With aStore Script, you can make your aStore look like BuyPSGames.com (do observe the URLs) and achieve organic search engine results like Spider-Man.org [ View Traffic Screenshot ]. You can also achieve SERP rankings like SequinBags.com [ View SERP Screenshots: #1 on Google | #1 on Bing | #1 on Ask.com ]

You may have noticed that there are Google AdSense text and image banners as well as a news feed integrated into the aStores (additional features made possible by aStore Script). What you may not have noticed is that there are also StatCounter codes (alternatively Google Analytics) embedded within the HTML codes of the aStores - to track visitor clickstream, store performance and traffic conversion.

Place your order for aStore Script now!

Those on the look out for an aStore on your own domain, this seems to be the solution

Use the coupon code "DNFREVIEW" to buy aStore Script at only $47 now! (usual price: $297)

Link: http://www.astorescript.com

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Q: How does aStore Script stand with Amazon's current Operating Agreement / TOS?

A: We consulted the Amazon Associates Support Team BEFORE and AFTER creating the script, describing in details how the script works and sent them our demo site (http://www.fabricboots.com) for review and approval. Their reply (Jan 2010) was:
I reviewed your site http://www.fabricboots.com and saw that you have added the aStore in the body section of the page. The site is within the Operating Agreement Guidelines.

Affiliates and Joint Ventures (JV)

Do you have a active list of subscribers who may be interested in aStore Script? Do you own a website with webmaster or Amazon affiliate traffic? We are actively looking for affiliates and joint venture (JV) partnerships. You can start promoting aStore Script as soon as you join our affiliate program. We pay 25% commission for all qualifying sale you refer to us via your affiliate link.

Domain summit 2024

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll give it a try. Looks like a nice inexpensive, quick option for an Amazon driven site.

Update: I threw up a site using this script at www.CaptainAmerica.us everything appears to work as advertised and was fairly easy to set up.

In future releases, it would be nice if you could add content pages, and a customizable footer. But, compared to the other products I've been looking at, this is pretty robust for the price.

Last edited:

Collector

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll give it a try. Looks like a nice inexpensive, quick option for an Amazon driven site.

Update: I threw up a site using this script at www.CaptainAmerica.us everything appears to work as advertised and was fairly easy to set up.

In future releases, it would be nice if you could add content pages, and a customizable footer. But, compared to the other products I've been looking at, this is pretty robust for the price.

Hey 2gajgops,

Thank you for your purchase and review!

Yes, you should be able to add some customized content in the coming release - available to all existing users at no cost ;-)

Will keep you posted on updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators