Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale New .ca Newsletter - Suggestions Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you may have for my development of a new Canadian domain sales newsletter - exclusively for .ca!

Right now I am planning a weekly email with 7-10 names for sale (fixed prices), and brief info on latest .ca industry news or classifieds.

Any suggestions on this, or what you like to see in it for .ca industy?

- ie. what types of names, submitted names from readers, news, info or classifieds, etc.
- More info at www.domainassets.ca - launching it this July.

Thanks, I appreciate any feedback!

Cheers,

Jim

Domain Days 2024

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can have an ongoing thread here at DNF. I'd be able to read it and would even receive the emails when its updated. As well the history would be intact when needed.

I'm subscribed to some newsletters but to be honest when I'm refreshing my inbox I spend little time reading them. I've got too many other emails to sift through. But, when I come to DNF I usually spend more time in the threads that are important to me. I set time aside for that.

Good luck and let us know what you do.

Kevin

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The newsletter has launched!

Thanks for the suggestions all - I've emailed the first issue today and posted it as a sample for you to see on the newsletter site http://domainassets.ca/newsletter.html

There are alot of great ideas, so I'll be tweaking it over coming months to make it as valuable for subscribers as possible (thanks to all who subscribed - more are joining every day!)

Cheers,
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom