Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Cancer Drugs Use Body's Own Defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're not the only one. A close family member of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 last year.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i read an article about a doctor using an infection treatment to kill the cancer a long time ago (before radio. treatments), he would infect the patients affected area with a strep type virus. the theory was the body would attack the infection and at the same time attack the cancer.

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my sister couldn't win the fight against breast cancer, she left us 4 months ago.....I hope this is something that help your brother and father, CureCancer, and everyone else suffering this awful "gift from god".

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There has been too much of the big C in my relationships and aquaintances in life.
Would love to see treatments found, or at least ways to mike last parts of life less miserable.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Together we will win the fight. If only our world leaders would set aside their differences and focus on what's most important to us, we would be centuries ahead in medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom