Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Category Selection Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed: After spending more time today within the new SEDO system, I found the following problems in the category selection process:

Under Language Selection:
Nine of my domains were set to the language Afrikaans which I do not speak or write and did not establish the domains in question under anything but English. Hopefully this change occured during the new transition, and has not been that way since initially parked or revenue has been lost. I have corrected all domains to the correct language initially established.

I found the category selection process for categories two and three was not working properly. I edited one domain to add categories two and three and it changed all of the domains on page one in categories two and three which was not desired, even though I had not checked but one domain. I was not able to make any further corrections. I had similiar problems on page two of my listings. I did not bother to change any categories on the remaining pages of my domains but would like to add second and third categories to all domains when the system is working correctly.

I noticed that the logout button under the new domain management system this time appeared for a second or two, and then reverted back to a single grey line.

Anything new will take time to iron out all the bugs....don't take too long however. :-D Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom