Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New commission rates at sedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Schoon

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about it, untill my sedo transfer agent sent me this note:

-----------
Hi Tim.

As of this month, Sedo's policy regarding minimum commissions has changed. For the flat 10% commission on a sale, a domain must now be parked for longer than 1 month and be for sale at a fixed price. In all other instances the commission will be $50.

Thanks
--------------

Does anyone here have more information about new commission policies?

Last edited:

Domain Jedi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Thank you for reporting this!

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so if its not parked the commission is 50 bucks.. no matter the amount? or what?

rmnarmenta

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What if the sale is in EUR?

Doc

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about it, untill my sedo transfer agent sent me this note:

As of this month, Sedo's policy regarding minimum commissions has changed. For the flat 10% commission on a sale, a domain must now be parked for longer than 1 month and be for sale at a fixed price. In all other instances the commission will be $50.

The only change over the old policy i noticed is that it mentions "fixed price" here .In that case it sucks. As for the 32 day rule for 10% comission , it's pretty old.

Hope Sedo clarifies on the "fixed price" part mentioned here.On their website i didn't see anything about the fixed aspect though

S

SedoCoUk

Hello everyone!

There appears to be a slight miscommunication; the current minimum commission waiver is still in effect and no changes have been made at this time. Since this affects your individualized commission structure you will be notified in advance of any changes.

Please visit the link to our price-list below to see the current waiver requirements:

http://sedo.com/services/prices.php3?tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

Thanks,

Lisa

S

SedoCoUk

so am I going to get my commission back? I just paid $50 over a $110 transaction. I asked why and got the response I posted.

Please send me a PM with the domain name and your username and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom