Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

new CPCs again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you at Sedo introduced new CPCs during that stats-downtime the other day, its seems again like top notch keywords are being punished and a cap being put on CPCs. Please dont tell us to reoptimize our domains again or that there are daily fluctuations in CPC bids..but rather let us know what exactly was changed so we can figure out a way to benefit from it.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the point of them changing the CPCs all the time is that we don't know what to do and they get all the earnings!!! They will not tell you what they changed!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Do you EVER see Sedo come here and explain how their system works? All they do is PR fluff.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah..the problem is usually I spend about 5K a month on new domains, but I cant park the new ones at least at Sedo anymore because if I buy a domain for a certain multiple its useless to park that domain at sedo because i cant forecast the revenue anymore..the keywords are unstable and the high paying CPCs pay maybe 30% of what I get elsewhere...

Do you EVER see Sedo come here and explain how their system works? All they do is PR fluff.

you are right, I even contacted them and asked what keywords are high paying in their system AND stable..so I could buy traffic domains according to their CPC system...answer: "a good measure is usually overture.. blabla"...useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom