Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New DN Journal Weekly Report: Domain Sales Explode Despite July 4th Holiday Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Last Friday was July 4th, America's Independence Day, and just about everyone in this country spent a three-day weekend firing up the backyard grill, going to the beach or catching one of the thousands of fireworks displays around the nation. Despite Americans kicking back and forgetting work for half the week, there was a remarkable number of notable domain sales over the past seven days - so many that we expanded our usual Top 20 chart to 40 positions so we could list all of the five and six figure sales.

While America celebrated its independence from England, our friends across the pond were busy claiming the week's top domain sale with a British ccTLD blockbuster that sold for £175,000 ($344,710). In all 7 country code domains made the all extension leader board. While .com still dominated the chart, three .nets also crashed the party and the year's biggest .info sale soared all the way into the top 10. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Domain Days 2024

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rick Latona is offering some incredible deals.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rick Latona is offering some incredible deals.

sometimes, sometimes not.

either way he nails some major sales no doubt.

like all things in this business though, some he gets big prices for leave you seriously scratching your head

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice week for non-.coms.

Top notch - Phones.co.uk for $344K (US).

Wow!

I don't see any really good bargains like I did the past few ones, I guess there is still some money going around.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Two things that strike me are that Rick Latona seems to have an endless supply of great domains for sale, and domains with hyphens are having some decent sales.

LLLL.com get some good sales too, just a matter of having the right letters I guess.

The Manucure.info sale was a big one for a french .info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom