Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New DNJournal Cover Story: Why Bob Broxton Believes His Domains Can Save the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The July Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. It's about a federal judge who retired from the bench, bought over 4,000 domain names and started a new email service that he believes will help save the world! Though the article has religious overtones (a sure fire way to stir up controversy!) there is a fascinating entrepreneurial business story underneath. As Broxton says in the article, "the world's 2.2 billion Christians constitute the largest affinity group on earth!" :)

You can follow Judge Broxton's journey from carnival barker to Christian domain soldier through the link below:

Divine Inspiration: Why Bob Broxton Believes His Domains Will Help Save the World

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
awesome story as usual, Duke!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
actnow said:
Duke, I think he hit on a nice idea.

I wish him well.

I guess it is better to get an email from one of his email clients.

Than one from [email protected]

:-D

M

mole

Interesting. I wonder whether he bought any .info as defensive regs? He has 4000 names afterall, and only 300 are being used for spiritualmail. What happened to the rest?

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great story, though from my extensive experience in the email market the projections near the end of the article are HUGELY over-optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom