Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New domainers riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
500 of the world's most active domainers are on a sweet caribbean cruise attending a long awaited conference. Suddenly the cruise ship is impaled by a giant swordfish and starts sinking fast. Some of the domainers and other passengers scramble into the lifeboats and plunge into the sea, while many others only have time to whisk on their life jackets and leap overboard. Day turns into night, and 100 domainers wash up on the shore of an uncharted desert island, far away from home and the nearest pc. Sadly, some of them will never open their eyes again or stand up on the shore to carry on. The question, then, is where on the island do you bury the survivors? A prize of 1 DNF $ will be given to the domainer who can say where. :-D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Answer #1: That's no ordinary island. That's whats left of Tuvalu!! They seize control of the .TV domain as the remaining natives and make a fortune!

Answer #2: It would not pander to rationality to intern beings for whom biological processes function in an adequate manner!

Man... we responded at the same time... but I guess semantics does not pay... came in second :)

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domey, it breaks my heart to see the grave injustice that is about to befall you for your timing misfortune.

$1 DNF donated to you.

:-D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
Domey, it breaks my heart to see the grave injustice that is about to befall you for your timing misfortune.

$1 DNF donated to you.

:-D

Ah... so that is what the donation was for! Thanks, MD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom