Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New DomainSponsor 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainSponsor is getting ready to roll out some of their biggest changes to date. It seems that the new landing pages that some people are seeing are just the beginning. They are ready to launch a new DomainSponsor 2.5 platform that will include full DNS integration, referrer reports, and an improved user interface. Toward the end of the month they plan an even bigger roll-out which will include new landing pages and new customization features. Expansion internationally should follow these changes.

Sam Nunez of DomainSponsor provided more information in a recent interview.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am loving DS right now...best PPC service out there overall at the moment.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is it better han namedrive? Does the new version possibly improves cpc?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hopefully when they say full integrated dns service we can just change dns to DS, the reason i havent tried them in a long time is proredirect was to much of a hassle

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agree proredirect is a hassle...I just forward

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone can tell me how to use Proredirect ? When I go to Proredirect.com I see just a parking page...

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dr Nump,

Which one you mean DomainSponsor or Proredirect?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if u use proredirect, its very easy to do bulk URL forwarding and domain resolves properly without going to information.com

ajthegreat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainSponsor is getting ready to roll out some of their biggest changes to date. It seems that the new landing pages that some people are seeing are just the beginning. They are ready to launch a new DomainSponsor 2.5 platform that will include full DNS integration, referrer reports, and an improved user interface. Toward the end of the month they plan an even bigger roll-out which will include new landing pages and new customization features. Expansion internationally should follow these changes.

Sam Nunez of DomainSponsor provided more information in a recent interview.

I read your article and it was interesting, when you say they are going to expand internationally, does that mean they are going to have landing pages in European languages?

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't find manual optimization using the new platform, anyone find it yet...?

interlution

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Manual optimization is still there E-Promote. Looks like they changed it:

Click on Manage Portfolios under Domain Management > then your portfolio name > then click on the individual domain to manage > then edit setting button

Apparently we can now change just about everything on a per domain basis. There's now check boxes for each search term and you can just click 'em to exclude them. That's probably getting ready for more features to be added later so that we can customize more on a per domain basis or on a per portfolio level.

DS always seems to be at the head of the PPC parking pack. Change can be frustrating but DS always comes through from my experience with them.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Matt, thanks a lot.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me know when their revenue peformance returns to that of the old DS (pre revenue.net) & then maybe I'll be interested. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom