Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

New Expired Domains Marketplace - DomainSink.com

crang

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to introduce our new marketplace for expired domains with high traffic

Currently a registered user can see for each domain listed at the marketplace:

* GEO and referral traffic per domain since listed
* Number of leads generated per domain since listed
* Demographics: visitor's sex and age range
* Visitor's interests per category
* DA, PA and several other MOZ metrics
* Alexa global rank
* If the domain is listed at DMOZ
* How many Google indexed pages domain has
* How many FB shares domain has
* How many Archive.org captures domain has

Note that we are not a registrar. We use third party registrars to manage our domains.

Domains are separated by categories and can be listed as FLAT RATE or AUCTION.

Our service is completely FREE! In order to see the full stats per domain, we only require a quick registration (FREE).

Come visit https://www.domainsink.com and find your gem!

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice site. I ran a similar service 12 years ago when I started out, but not quite as elaborate as your site. Inventory is a little low, maybe you should open up for external sellers to widen it.

One remark is that you emailed me my password in plain text in the confirmation email. I am not a fan of that.

crang

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice site. I ran a similar service 12 years ago when I started out, but not quite as elaborate as your site.

Thank you, there is a lot of room for improvement though.

Inventory is a little low, maybe you should open up for external sellers to widen it.

We have a lot of domains which are not listed officially yet. Yes, it is a good idea, we thought about it before. In the future this option probably will be implemented.

One remark is that you emailed me my password in plain text in the confirmation email. I am not a fan of that.

Noted! You are right, it may cause security issue for the User.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what dmoz has to do with the current market with the site being shut down. It was great a decade ago, but I am not sure what effect it has on the name today.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also noticed that when sorting after "hits", it only takes the first digit into account. So 1 hit is grouped with 100 and 7 with 70 etc.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators