Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service New Forum - Development - Mods Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usavio

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a lisenced IPB and it is heavily customised and many elements have been changed, deleted and created.

My aim is to make the forum good enough for anyone to want to join, the plan is to have many categories with many sub forums within. This will let users chat about many different things from coding - world news and events.

I am on the look out for around 20 people; the forums are currently not active but i think if we all chip in, create some topics, get some members etc. we can make it into something pretty cool.

All users who volunteer will be given a platinum account from usavioih.com worth $9.95pm.

Users must want to do this and show a general interest in something, you can submit your idea for forums and you can mod whole categories.

There is only a couple of more bugs and skinning/coding to do and the forums are done.

If interested please reply with any info you may find worthy of giving.

Thank you

[mod]Please only promote your site in the advertising forum[/mod]

My ambition is to put fun into business

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you build a board related to search engines or SEO I could help.

Moondancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I won't volunteer as a mod or anything but I do have a piece of advice... create a board with one main topic(such as SEO or webmastering or programming) and setup the forums to separate the main ideas within that one main topic... if you want to serve more people create separate boards for each main topic... but don't try to lump everything into one board.. it just creates chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom