Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

new guy here with some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yunis

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I just find this forum and there is a lot of good information. I’m new to domaining and I have a couple questions?<o:p></o:p>
I found a couple of good domain that I think it would be a good target for some companies. for example . <o:p></o:p>
1. Should I offer those domains to random end user or just have those domains list on an auction?<o:p></o:p>
2. How long should I wait to offer those domains for sale?<o:p></o:p>
3. What is a good way to keep track of domains statistic? like traffic, rank, ect.<o:p></o:p>
Like I said, I’m new to this world and I just trying out and see how this works. <o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend<o:p></o:p>

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, you could offer them to end users for sale, I have done this when I first started out, but don't expect to many sales that way. The common end user doesn't "get it" and has no idea that a good generic domain name would be valuable to their business. I'm not sure how long you should wait, or if you should wait, just do not register domain names with TMs and attempt to pitch them to the company. A good way of keeping track of traffic is of course to park the domain name at Parking companies such as Sedo, NameDrive, etc. The process is explained to you on the respective sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom