Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New humour thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Some feedback on the humour thread -

Considering people who come to the DNForum are from many different countries, creeds, races and religions maybe it isn't such a good idea. It seems that more often than not jokes circulated through the Internet are in poor taste or rude or offensive to someone or some group of people. I personally come to the DNForum to talk about domain names and have fun, clean, conversation with people and don't want to bothered by any of that. Already there are a number of rude jokes posted which I just don't like. I know that I can stay out of that section, but as a member, I don't like the thought of rude or offensive jokes being posted in my favorite forum. As an aside, I don't think it adds anything to the Domain Name Forum that isn't in the Lounge.

I'm sure there will be those who disagree and that is fine. This is my feedback from my personal opinion.

Upvote 0

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jokes are funny :)
laughing is good :)
I like it!

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like humor and it should stay.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a valid concern and we appreciate your feelings Tigga. Rest assured that the Humor section is no different than any other section - and if there is something that goes too far - the moderators will pounce on it.

We all love humor - but I don't think anybody here has the intentions of insulting others. If there is something that is obviously done in a mean spirited way - we will handle it accordingly. There are some subjects that are more sensitive than others of course - and I admit this may prove to be a difficult task to moderate. Let's give it a chance though - before we automatically slam the door on it.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom