Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Iphone 5S comes with free Condom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chinese manufacturing line, product mix up. Possibly pumping iPhones, toys with toxic paint and questionable condoms out in the same factory. :approve:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LMAO.... yeah, the 2nd pic shows things on the right that look a lot like condoms, scary lol.... just imagine a factory that makes several products, condoms being one and toys containing lead paint another, and things get all jumbled..... you end up producing with condoms with lead paint inside ...

:becky:

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LMAO.... yeah, the 2nd pic shows things on the right that look a lot like condoms, frightening lol.... just imagine a factory that makes several products, condoms being one and toys containing lead paint another, and things get all jumbled..... you end up producing with condoms with lead paint inside ...

:becky:

I'd be more scared if the factory pumped out Vaseline and condoms and line workers took shifts! :lol:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did read quite an interesting article about the Indian condom market how normal girth sizes slip off most men. Maybe this is a marketing promotion for them that the iPhone 5 Slim is cool to use and it's OK to be small?

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How? The condom is too big or the thing is too small?

I did read quite an interesting article about the Indian condom market how normal girth sizes slip off most men. Maybe this is a marketing promotion for them that the iPhone 5 Slim is cool to use and it's OK to be small?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
American girth is too big, so I'd assume compared to us for the most part, they're slim... ;)

How? The condom is too big or the thing is too small?

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
boy, am i not going to touch that one .... (this last subject that is.... LMFAO...)

:rain:

i'll wait til someone mentions bust girth or something like that ......before i interject again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom