Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie? Bozo the Clown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chris Christie

What a joker! I hope he dont enter the bid for the GOP. Its too late and too much drama.

I think the New Jersey Gov should fix NJ first, why be another Bill Cliton or B Obama.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The bozo's are the ones that keep asking him to run. When he says no, they beg and plead. When he says no again, the ask him to reconsider. When he is in his press conference right now, he has to say no 150 different ways to the bozos asking him is he is going to run 150 times and asking him to reconsider 150 times.

Gregcyber

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, Doc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris Christy said "You cannot teach one how to be a leader" I disagree, You can beat a kid in to the Conner or you can put them up front with respect in front of followers, being all things equal, like, mental and Physical health. A good leader and a great leader is the key that may have been what the Gov was talking about.

He also said, 'Obama is not a good leader' I disagree, Obama may be the best leader of the times, just not a American leader.

Gregcyber

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chris Christie plays the Media, In the GOP canidate spotlight for a year and then endorses Mitt Romney? Chris Christie is Bozo the Clown / Con Man / Obama Policy Supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom