Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New landing pages and ND Sandbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The ND Sandbox with 7 new landing pages

We've always believed being with a specific parking program should not mean you are tied to a specific type of page. We therefore offer you seven new page designs to choose from, ranging from the very basic to a sophisticated, javascript page.

Not only this, but you also have access to the ND Sandbox.
In the past, clicking the magnifying glass when optimizing a domain, would only show the related searches the keyword would display. Now, you can see a preview of the entire page.

Now the fun bit. By pressing 'customize' at the top of the preview page, you can now choose any settings you wish (including one of the 7 new templates), click 'refresh' and there you have your new page previewed.
If you have international domains, you can also preview the page across 8 different language regions.
By clicking on the domain name itself, you can now select not only keyword per ad region, but the entire look of your page. US internet users, for example, seem to be fans of the JSX page. If you can't for the life of you optimize a domain, then maybe you need the Searchbox page.

We're delighted to bring you this tool. It gives you great control over your domains, not only to get them looking just how you want, but also to make the most out of domains which are perhaps not performing as well as you like.

We hope you enjoy using the Sandbox, it will develop over time, being more or less in the post-beta phase.

We'll be at the TRAFFIC conference in Vegas if any of you are there. It'd be great to have a chat.

Hope you all have a good bank holiday and a great week.

Ed

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sweet, I like the canvas template.

Nice Stuff

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow,this is just absolutely amazing,I'm gonna have a ball playing around with this tonight. You keep getting better and better with new features while the competition stays stagnant.Excellent job NameDrive!

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks great
but i dont understand why you have two templates for Adult pages

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
New pages are an improvement, should increase CTR.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice! been playing with it for half hour now.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just logged in to check stats update keywords and happy to see the changes!

Very nice addition you hinted at last week ;-)

Thanks for the constant improvements.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed at your great work to keep improving your parking program. This has already increased my CTR and I look forward to future addons.

Cheers to the best parking program around!

P.S. Still fooling around with it, heh! :)

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its very much user friendly, thanks once more.
I hope the PPC will also be more attractive as well

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Really happy you like it. I've been playing with it for the past two weeks now :)

Sorry, can't write much. Have just complted a 24 hour trip to Vegas and need to fall into bed. I look forward to more feedback. There's some more fun stuff coming :)

Ed

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is awesome. i just like the way it looks like

dillpupp

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Ed,
I've been playing with the new features..At first when I was changing the layouts,the changes were made instantaneously.
Last night and today I tried to switch a few more,but the changes aren't taking effect when I visit the page.Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I love the look of these new pages.

Any feedback yet on which ones perform best?

Cheers ND!

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This was updated back in April 2006, since then, I think they have updated more things... I also use NameDrive and think it's great!!! Just keep playing with things in the site (in your account) and you will discover quite facinating things!

Good luck at ND!
:bounce:

dwrunyon said:
I've just gotten started with ND today (I'm slow for things to sink in sometimes...been reading the raves here for weeks now) and came by dnforum looking for info on using it and found this thread...clicked the hour glass and have been DIGGING it (no ref to that dang site started by that dang dude)! This rocks big time! I was opening my pages in a browser directly and making changes/refeshing to see what the changes did...very inefficient...this, just do it up till I get it "right" then use the drop down box to move on to the next site......AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom