Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I didn't think it possible (just shows you how much my judgement is worth), SEDO have reached another new absolute low.

All my click-throughs are today at only €0.02 each! How the hell can they justify paying any domainer such low rates?

Well as I have said before it makes little difference to me as I never planned on making a financial gain from parking but to either sell or develop. But this kind of reduction in payout will kill many medium sized investors relying on parking.

I would for once really appreciate a SEDO rep coming on here and explaining the financial details of SEDO's system, and answering publicly the questions put to them.

Well, I had to say something about this, so now I am after a 'good' adult parking site, the rest of my portfolio I can easily place, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont even think the account managers know all the details either, I think the head guys at Sedo are not telling our reps what they are really doing with the traffic..keep in mind its a German company..and they have a tendency to try to get away with as much as possible and to share the least possible..exactly like 1&1 which are German as well and are also affiliated with Sedo i believe...again SEDO: if you are triple checking traffic..at least pay for all clicks and dont just keep the second, third and forth one for yourself and claim CPCs are higher..not at 2 cents..thats BS

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My all time low was this past Monday. Today it was just average.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you have any domains besides ccTLD, why don't you move them away from SEDO? I'm sure you'll find a place to park them where you'll get better average. Have you tried parked.com for example?

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whats their feed? i would be interested in trying out a non-google feed

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked works well for some domains. They allow multiple clicks which works well for adult domains.

Fab, ND and Trafficclub - can't find much negative to say. Fab doesn't allow all domains, ND needs to pay more for adult domains and TC needs to allow more tweaking of keywords, title etc.

My two pennies from what I've learned so far.

Merry Christmas to all!

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked.com works well for adult domains, yes. yahoo feed

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont have adult domains really, I mainly have generic real estate traffic and such, if anyone could tell me what works best for higher end keywords that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom