Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NEW Management Suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To nhlrat and Adam, (and fellow members.),

It seems that a lot of people are justifiably concerned about what's going to happen, and who's who, etc...

May I suggest to management... a MASS Email, with the requested reassurances and answers to details? This seems like a vastly under-utilized tool!

From a business standpoint, it would seem that your #1 concern should be the Platnium Membership, since we have all paid a premium price for the benefits and services.

Then the Gold members, who although have not yet upgraded to Platnium status have demonstrated their seriousness and also invested in this forum

And thirdly, the important potential client base, the unpaid members, many of whom I'm sure will someday upgrade as paid members.

Perhaps three different versions of this Email would be appropriate, one for each level, addressing the concerns of each group.

Just for the record, I for one, see tremendous potential in having more professional management, particularily someone like Adam, who, from all reports has achieved tremendous success with his other business endeavors.

And to my friends and fellow members, maybe we should give Adam and nhlrat their deserved "honeymoon" period, before we start flying off the handle, jumping to conclusions, or demanding a refund.

I want DN Forum to grow and be even MORE SUCCESSFUL! LET'$ ROCK!

Peace,
WebCat

Upvote 0

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice post!
I appreaciate your kind words and will look into your suggestions.

-=DCG=-

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComGod
Nice post!
I appreaciate your kind words and will look into your suggestions.

-=DCG=-

Rock 'n Roll ... starting NOW!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom