Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New NameDrive Homepage and extended NDX Market functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After a first month in which over 50 domains of various TLDs with prices ranging from a $10 to $4,000 were sold on NDX Market, we have now released our new homepage with NDX Market at the forefront.

We are also delighted to announce our partnership with BuyDomains and Dotcom Agency, two of the industry's finest .com portfolio owners as well as NameRich, pioneers in the .cn space. These partnerships ensure a great quality of domain for potential investors using NDX Market.

Our quick searches at the bottom of the homepage allow you to instantly find domains matching specific criteria, such as "BuyNow price under $50", ".de domains with traffic stats". Unlike other sales platforms where you have to painstakingly search for domains, we like to show you domains worth your time and money at the click of one button. With NameDrive's BuyNow prices, you know that you can pick up a domain right now without having to negotiate with the domain seller.

With over 500,000 domains listed for sale, set to double very shortly and our offer of no commission on domains sales continues through June, so now is the time to list domains on NDX Market and also benefit from our first rate domain parking service as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on NameDrive soon!

Ed

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick question, in FF it never remembers my username and password even though I repeatedly (like a trained monkey :rolleyes: ) click the box...

Is this nuisance item on the to do list?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Elevate,

I thought this was changed actually, it works on my FF. It may be an issue with setting the cookies on your FF. I'll get the guys to look into it, don't want you sitting there like a trained monkey :)

Ed

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Elevate,

I thought this was changed actually, it works on my FF. It may be an issue with setting the cookies on your FF. I'll get the guys to look into it, don't want you sitting there like a trained monkey :)

Ed

Thanks, I am a creature of habit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom