Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New.Net making moves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got my Registerfly newsletter this morning..

New Features coming

Anti-Spam Service - FREE
Privacy Protection - FREE for all domains (why spend when you can get it for free!)
Expanded free e-mail service
Custom Domain Portal
"plug" and "play" domain registrar solution
New.net TLD's
Live Phone Support (24 x 7)

Which means ENOM will also most likely be offering New.Net also..

unbelievable...

Marty

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I really doubt enom would offer new.net. Only bulkregister has done is as they are getting desperate after loosing so many names to enom and godaddy. If I am not wrong Registerfly is a reseller of enom and a reseller can offer any tld he wants from any source. By the way, how many of you guys who own a new.net name have actually renewed?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marty
I really doupt enom will offer new.net. Only bulkregister has done is as they are getting desperate after loosing so many names to enom and godaddy. If I am not wrong Registerfly is a reseller of enom and a reseller can offer any tld he wants from any source. By the way, how many of you guys who own a new.net name have actually renewed?

I wouldnt bet on that Marty , isnt refly and enom both unifiednames? franchises if you will ?

No I havent renewed any and never will UNLESS a major search engine (Google)agrees to list their names as Whatever.Shop or Whatever.Sport instead of the 4 th level domains they are Whatever.Shop.New.Net and it would still leave a bad aftertaste ..but I would consider then.. Imaging looking at SE results for "Baseball" and you see Baseball.Sport ..yeah I think that has some value for attracting traffic....

N

namegame

Any stats yet on the number of registrations on new.net 4th level extentions?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by vivnet
Any stats yet on the number of registrations on new.net 4th level extentions?

New.Net dosent like that question !:laugh: They would never say on their forum ..(BTW..they claim they are going to have a new forum..but they are wiping out all the old posts ! )

Usually when people wont say it's because it isnt good news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom