Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New! Ongoing Custom T-Shirt Sale... Prices As Low As $2.85 Each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had requests from various members to have t-shirt sales that last more than a couple of days. So here is an ongoing sale effective into the foreseeable future. Prices include imprint of your full-color logo and free shipping within the US, $10 off shipping elsewhere, except where noted.

100 + custom t-shirts: $2.85 each.

48-99 custom t-shirts: $3.50 each.

24 - 47 custom t-shirts: $4.25 each.

12 - 23 custom t-shirts: $5.50 each. ($10 shipping
credit not available at this quantity).

Single t-shirt: $22.95 each. ($10 shipping
credit not availalble for single t-shirt orders).

If you check other prices online, you'll find the above
pricing to be remarkably low.

In case you need a graphic for your t-shirts (or anything else) I'm also offering a basic logo design for just
$10 with any order (see samples at our other site, logodiner.com/samples19.htm).

Our new site, www.ValueTees.com is scheduled to launch Wednesday, 7-28. In the mean time, please order by PayPaling funds directly to: order @ valuetees.com. Then e-mail artwork and shirt sizes to same address. Thank you.

Domain Days 2024

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Clarifications and answers to anticipated questions:

Guarantee: I guarantee that the shirts you receive will be first quality and defect free. The imprint will be as you ordered.
The above guarantee must be fulfilled or you will have the option of a reprint of shirts or your full purchase price refunded.

T-Shirts: First quality name brands such as Fruit of the Loom, Jerzees, Hanes, etc. 50/50 or preshrunk 100% cotton, depending on my wholesale price at time of order (I will let you know at that time). Sizes medium through XL. XXL sizes and beyond will cost an additional $2 each +, depending on size. T-shirts will be white (unless I can get a good wholesale price on ash greys).

Production/Shipping time: Due to the volume of orders necessary
to offer this bargain, there will be a completion date 10 - 14 day business days from placement of order. It could certainly be sooner than that, but that will be the promise date.

Payment: I will accept PayPal, money orders or checks. Because
of the personalized and permanent nature of the product, all
payments need to be made in full before production begins

Imprinting method: I use a $5000 thermal wax printer. The imprint melts right into the fabric. It washes very well. It will not crack or peel like a screen print eventually does. It will fade somewhat over time, but very slowly, and never severely. Just wash them like any imprinted shirt (ideally, inside out - cool water) and you'll do fine.

If I haven't covered everything, please let me know.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
out of curiosity (i.e. low probability of it actually happening) how low could you go on an order of 2000 shirts?

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MovieDomains said:
out of curiosity (i.e. low probability of it actually happening) how low could you go on an order of 2000 shirts?

Hi MovieDomains: Thank you about being honest about the low probability of you ordering. Whenever you feel there would be a serious possibility that you'll want to order that many shirts, I will devote the time necessary to find as low a price as possible and provide you with a figure (it takes a while to do it right). At this point I am confident it would be the lowest price you'd find anywhere, especially if you have a multi-color design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom