Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Platinum Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmonle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted so say hi. I'm new to the domain BIZ and I hope to learn a lot from the "pros" here in the forum.

If anyone need help with one of my other loves "coffee", I'll be happy to assist.

Eran Carmon

http://www.cafewiz.com/my_machines_en.htm

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ... though I must warn you; you WILL miss your favorite TV shows from this day forward. :D
Have fun!

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
welcome

hellstrom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome :)
I'm going to make myself some capuccino now :cool:

carmonle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tthank you all for the warm wellcome.

I think I'll go and make myself capuccino too.

Eran

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Eran!!!

Kick off your shoes, make yourself at home, and put on a pot of coffee for all of us to enjoy! Gads ... just the mention of the word "coffee" makes me want a cup of java right NOW!!! I've been getting my daily dose of caffeine through diet coke and haven't had a good cup of coffe in months. I think I will run off and make some right NOW!

What types of domains to you plan ro focus on? Tell us, and you never know when someone will discover a real "gem" that you can use but he or she cannot.

Enjoy your stay here!

Warmest regards,
Sheila

carmonle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Sheila

As I said I'm new to the domain business. English is also a second language for me (not for my other half whom I met and married in the USA when I was a student in college). At the begining I'm going to focus only on com domains that have a meaning and that will be easy for me to market and resell in Israel (I can relate to them)

Eran

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the domains industry and the Forum. Wish you the best of luck - What do you think of ExoticBlends.com ??? Thanks - Steve

carmonle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steve

"ExoticBlends.com" is a good domain name but I'm not sure in what industry it can be used.

There are expensive type of coffees, like "JBM" (Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee) but it is not a common term used in the coffee Industry as far as I know.

Eran Carmon

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Eran - Thanks for the input - I missed this thread and your reply - I threw that one out (ExoticBlends.com) as a major coffee company keeps bugging us on that one - I thought maybe you knew why? Welcome again - Anything we can ever do to help - please contact me - Thanks Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom