Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

New Protocol and new NameSpace - Think DNS for data, people, entities and things...

happyclam

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All,
Two years ago I bought atsign.com on Namejet and it was the start of an amazing journey to create a new internet protocol focused on permissions and privacy. We also have created a new namespace on the internet that we call an @sign.

Each @sign is unique in the world but unlike DNS it can include most UTF-8 characters including emojis and character sets beyond Latin.

@🌲house

Is a valid @sign, currently we have opened up the Latin Character set and emojis, if you need something more just drop me a line.

As with any new namespace there is always a bit of a rush to get the names before the next guy. We have not notified any other communities in the DNS business but as atsign.com came from NameJet I felt you guys should know first.

Much more information is available at atsign.com and atsign.dev

Thanks

@colin

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom