Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Sedo Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hi DNForum members,

My Name is John and I’ll be taking over for Brad answering your questions and concerns on this forum. Brad is in our German office and since the majority of posters on DNForum are in the Western hemisphere I can get back to you the same day.

I’m looking forward to answering your questions and hearing any feedback you can offer.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Greetings John.

Enjoy the rest of the day, starting here:
http://www.dnforum.com/thread176280.html

The Sedo users are anxiously awaiting your analysis about the current drop in revenue, among the Sedo announcements for quite the opposite.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi John,

Welcome.

Perhaps you can help - I sold eurozone.info via sedo , the name was transferred at least a week ago - see whois.

I have emailed Sedo three times to initiate payment , three emails ignored.

It is only a relatively small sale - but not the point!

Thanks,

Wot

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Asleep at the wheel as usual.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome aboad John! Speaking of Sedo I have just received the September newsletter which I found rather informative!

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First off Welcome John :)

Sedo,s 2 day glory launch, soon fell into a couple weeks of despair, but contrary to most views about Sedo recently, and inspite of my temporary, drop in earnings, I have no interest in abandoning ship, as I see a new opportunity in the present system.
Yes, the few high paying keyword domains, have lost some of their glitter, but on the other side, domains that didn,t shine, are lighting up. Now I,m not so dependant on a few domains, for the bulk of earnings.
I have noticed, with some keywording effort, a reward, from domains that don,t get enormous traffic, but with the right keyword, will more than pay its renewal fees, thus some profit.
Sedo offers us an opportunity most parking programs don,t, and I use a number of parking programs, in allowing us to "keyword" low traffic domains, with profitable click ads.
So, back to work, cheers...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, spreading the earnings across several domains devaluates the former high earners. What has occured is scandalous, and Sedo's continuous choice of silence is contradicting its presented image as a large corporation.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No sedo officials are willing to comment on the decrease in the revenue.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with Father Jack... does anyone know who this new feed provider is as I earned more money in a day with a certain yahoo feed provider than I did in a month with SEDO with the same domains and keywords...

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with Father Jack... does anyone know who this new feed provider is as I earned more money in a day with a certain yahoo feed provider than I did in a month with SEDO with the same domains and keywords...

It's still Google, they just have access to a different feed (and different ads).

- Rob

S

SedoCoUk

We're continuing to see some fluctuations in EPC as our new Dynamic Pricing takes effect and the system stabilizes. We estimate that over the next week this issues will be resolved, and the resulting payouts will be increased significantly. We will also see high individual CPCs as a result of the new ad-feed switch. Thanks again for your patience as we traverse this transitional period!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about?
Either you pay what you should be paying or you don't.
If there is a problem in your system then you should compensate all affected.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Fluctuation sample:

$0.05 yesterday
$1.35 today

Tomorrow...?

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My money is still in your account - nearly three weeks!- one email to say buyer has not updated admin details- why should that be my problem?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
what does that mean? everyone has been getting screwed for the past few weeks?

It means that Sedo won't answer direct questions. But they'll gladly chit chat on that acorn forum. Who's the nut now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom