Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New SedoPro Feature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hello everyone!

Good news - Sedo is now offering pop-unders to SedoPro clients. This is something a lot of you requested and the pop-unders went online yesterday (Monday, 29 May 2006). The feature is automatically disabled and can be enabled on a domain-by-domain basis or for your entire portfolio in your SedoPRO account.

Pop-under ads are graphical advertisements which open in a new window beneath your parking page. Because they open beneath the parking page, pop-unders generally don't have an adverse effect on CTRs, but be aware that they could annoy some visitors and make a return visit less likely. The best way to establish whether or not pop-unders are the way to go for your domains is to try them out!

Revenue for pop-unders will be counted in the overall statistics and will be paid out on an RPM basis. The pop-unders are randomly generated by our provider and are not influenced by keywords or category selections. Different advertising campaigns will be shown in different geo-regions.

If you have any questions, your personal SedoPRO account manager would be happy to help you!

Brad
[email protected]

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Revenue for pop-unders will be counted in the overall statistics and will be paid out on an RPM basis. The pop-unders are randomly generated by our provider and are not influenced by keywords or category selections. Different advertising campaigns will be shown in different geo-regions.

changed it yesterday and i made a total of $0.33 with 1500 names parked there and 7.932 uniques .

( names show $0.006 to $0.002 for 100 visits)

this comes to a little more than 4 cents per 1000 visitors ( funny)

NOT IMPRESSIVE !

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pop-unders are intrusive and are not useful to the visitor. Never liked the idea to begin with. I would rather see more highly targeted features that interact with the high quality domains SedoPro endourses.

Something I have asked Sedo to do constantly for quite some time is display a "domain expirator" - a section that displays domains expiring within 60 days, and their estimated yearly revenue. How could this not be implemented yet!?

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
popunders actually reduced my CTR and total revenue when i used them.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not one to support the Sedo-pians.. but I see the logic, 95% of your visitors will be one time visitors, and as long as they are pop under and not pop over you should be laughing all the way to the bank...

Trafficz pays out at around $3 CPM, and it accounts for 30% of my revenue so I say bring on the Pop UNDERS.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked sedo to give us an option for pop unders "on exit".
They said they might provide it.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis.com said:
changed it yesterday and i made a total of $0.33 with 1500 names parked there and 7.932 uniques .

( names show $0.006 to $0.002 for 100 visits)

this comes to a little more than 4 cents per 1000 visitors ( funny)

NOT IMPRESSIVE !
ha.. that is funny..i only set the popunders to active on two domains that get about 10 hits a day, to see how much it pays..I didn't see anything, that might explain why.. 4c/1000RPM seems like its a waste of time even activating the pop-unders..

jasper

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am testing the pop-unders too to see what impact they have.

Can you report on clicks through just the pop-unders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom