Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New STAR TREK Movie December 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh Yeah!!

The new StarTrek movie with the "Next Generation" crew is coming out Dec 13th. The name is "StarTrek: NEMESIS" and the first batch of TV commercials are now making the rounds. It looks excellent. :D

(FYI - this is the last movie with the NextGen crew.)

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw a commercial about an hour ago. I've always like Star-Trek, but the last few years I've been more into Stargate. I hope Stargate goes as far as Star-Trek has, but I don't think it gets enough attention.

RMF

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Stargate too. I agree - it doesn't get the accolades it deserves. It's a very solid series. I think sometimes - when people see or hear that "The guy from McGyver" is one of the main characters - they just overlook it.

Great show!

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Excellent - A MUST see.

I am waiting for Matrix 2 - Should be out this spring / summer (or so the Star Wars trailer said).

-Bob

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how about that lesser-known but neat sci-fi-theological soap opera Babylon 5? I liked that show.

I think that DeepSpace 9 picked on on the continuous story thread and religious themes of B5 toward the end of the DS9 series...

Look forward to the Nemesis dudes... hope its better than some of the previous ST movies (mixed)

abrams1117

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
FYI - this is the last movie with the NextGen crew.

---------------------------------------

Whois next?
The Voyager crew?

Babylon5 rocked, but Trek rules.

If you could only pick one from this list to meet on shore leave?

B'Elanna
7 of 9
T'Pol
Dax

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
none of the above, I'd prefer Worf.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK - I can almost understand the choice of WORF - because he was/is the coolest brother in the history of Star Trek.

However - the question asked - was about "shore leave". Thus indicating - or at least suggestion a personal/sexual encounter or relationship - so WORF is off my list.

Dragon - it's good that you can admit your homosexuality and attraction to WORF though - and I applaud your honesty. Why in fact - we here at Channel 13 have many programs and events to celebrate your lifestyle. :)

So for me - the choice comes down to 7 of 9 -OR- Dax. Well - 7 of 9 is my perennial favorite - however DAX has always been right up there. I feel like spots at the moment - so I go DAX. :D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by abrams1117

Whois next?
The Voyager crew?

B'Elanna
7 of 9
T'Pol
Dax

I'm an old happily-married geezer so I'd go with D'len from Babylon 5... to discuss why the Universe runs the way it does. :)

If I were single, I would probably go with the ex-borg because resistance is fertile... or something like that.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty annoyed that we have to wait till NEXT YEAR here in the UK to see it...

Doh - they really are stupid. You'd think they'd release it at the same time, due to it being Christmas - ie: biggest box office period of the year!

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm disappointed - you forgot to include Kes - I still think that she's better than Seven!!

Originally posted by abrams1117

Whois next?
The Voyager crew?

B'Elanna
7 of 9
T'Pol
Dax

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom