Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Stories at DNJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have published two new stories at Domain Name Journal as we get closer to opening the magazine with all original content.

The first cover story will be of interest to anyone who is seeking more revenue from parking their domain names. It is about a new company headed by a team of internet geniuses who sold their previous enterprise (Magic Solutions) to Network Associates for $110 million in 1998. I conducted several hours of interviews with the company founder for this piece.

Also, .US fans won't want to miss Dan McCullough's (known here as Bidawinner) throrough column about America's new extension and where it may be headed.

Followers of other TLDs and topics are welcome to submit articles of their own. We have some in-house editor/writers, like attorney Ari Goldberger (Legal Matters) but plan to always welcome submissions from outside writers as well. You do not have to be a professional writer. We will edit and help organize your articles if the underlying material is of enough interest to the domain community.

We also welcome your feedback through the Letters to the Editor feature.

My thanks again to Domain Name Forum for its invaluable help in launching our domain name industry trade magazine.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MarkMitford
Looking good Duke.

Thank you Mark. I hope we can build something that will help the industry and improve business prospects for everyone. There is certainly no shortage of interesting people, companies and breaking news to write about in this field.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by krisblade
Bookmarked!! :)

Great work Duke.

Thanks Chris! Let me take this opportunity to again invite all forum members who have an interest in long-form writing and topics they would like to delve into to feel free to submit articles. You don't have to be a professinal writer, we can edit and polish the material for publication. These are opinions columns - not news stories we are soliciting, so you can state your own opinions (just back them up with facts or at least a good argument!). Dan McCullough's piece on .US that is currently on the site is a good example of what I am looking for.

We are also looking to make reciprocal link exchanges. If you have a commercial site, we can give you a free classifed ad in exchange for a link to DNJ on your site. If you are a resource site, we can put a link to you on our resources page in exchange for one on your site. Let's help each other build our search engine page ranking!

Incidently for DNF$ fans, we currently accept DNF Bucks as payment for Classified ads! It might be the first use for the forum currency outisde of the forum itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom