Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Tlds....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would love to know what experienced folks like yourself think of "Relative" valuation of the new Tlds as compared to the well-established .com version. For example, if the asking price for Broadband.com (at GD) is $900K what should be a reasonable asking price for the same in .info, .biz and .us.

Also, whats your opinion re. prognosis for success/demise of these newer tlds 2-3 years from now?

If any of you are aware of any relevant/related links on this topic (another thread on this or other forums) I'd appreciate your posting it here.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DryHeat
Would love to know what experienced folks like yourself think of "Relative" valuation of the new Tlds as compared to the well-established .com version. For example, if the asking price for Broadband.com (at GD) is $900K what should be a reasonable asking price for the same in .info, .biz and .us.

Also, whats your opinion re. prognosis for success/demise of these newer tlds 2-3 years from now?

If any of you are aware of any relevant/related links on this topic (another thread on this or other forums) I'd appreciate your posting it here.

You may find this helpful.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4810&highlight=investment

Its a thread from this forum. To help keep the peace, I'll stop there ;)

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domebase.....Also, congrats on your sites, esp. physician.info and HealthInsurance.info. Being in the healthcare field myself I see a lot of value and potential in these; obviously, the big question mark is the future of the extension (.info) itself. Nobody would be happier than myself if it takes off...have a lot of stake in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom