Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro New to DNF & Happy to be Here !

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello to all members & visitors. I am new here at DNF, but some of you will recognize my ID from other sites around the web since I use the same one everywhere. I have seen members here that I know from other sites as well, so it's nice to see some familiar people. I do look forward to meeting many new people here as well.

I have visited DNF many times while following a link in the search engines, looking for info on something and have always meant to join and contribute as I do in several other forums.

I believe in giving and not just taking (including knowledge), which is one reason I chose to join. Another reason is to help the industry and mainly the people who are involved in it.

One thing that you will learn about me is that I am always willing to help others and answer any questions that are asked. That's just part of my character.

Anyway, feel free to say hello, it doesn't matter if you know me or not.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Domain summit 2024

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you for the welcome, it's good to be here.

As for the avatar, Thanks. I got PhotoShop not too long ago and started messing with it. I still need more time to learn everything and I am way off of that as of now. I just know some of the more basic stuff. I haven't had time to really mess with it and learn more.

Thanks again to you both. I hope to see you around the forum.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators