Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New to parking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

acegoet

Platinum Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain name, PurePremiums.com, parked at Sedo. It gets a small amount of traffic (~500 or so uniques since December 26th)...but no clicks.

Any ideas other then to develop the domain?

I don't really know the tricks of the parking trade yet...so is there a way that I should tweak the domain? When I Googled the term PurePremiums, it came up with all sorts of insurance type stuff, so over the weekend I changed all of the terms and such to focus on that verticle, but still no clicks/revenue.

I appreciate your help!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

you probably got 'insurance' results from the term "premiums".

as for the domain, i think you got it for it's appeal to the domain industry, relating to "premium" domains.

therefore, parking it won't get you many click-thru's because domainers traditionally don't click on ppc pages.

my advice, either dev it for domains or insurance rates, quotes, calculators etc.

acegoet

Platinum Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback. Biggedon: you are correct, I initially thought of it as a domain industry name.

Anyone else have any thoughts...or a better company to park it with?

Also, per the first suggestion, are there any free/easy to install scripts for a domain type domain that would work?

Appreciate the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom