Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

new tool bug - not for sale default

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have just found in the new Sedo management tool that quite a few of my domains are set 'not for sale' even though they were entered way before that option was even available!!!

How can I change this option for multiple domains and make them for sale again???

SLushie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
seeker said:
I have just found in the new Sedo management tool that quite a few of my domains are set 'not for sale' even though they were entered way before that option was even available!!!

How can I change this option for multiple domains and make them for sale again???

To make the changes switch to the SALES OVERVIEW panel using the top drop down box. From there it looks like the status of multiple domains can be updated at one time.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, trying that. doesnt seem to work.
Will keep at it.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi there Seeker,

One thing could be because you haven't checked the box to the left of the domains which you want to change. You need to select the domains you wish to change by clicking the check box and then you can use the option to change the sales options for multiple domains. I've tried it out in my account and it works fine.
I hope the rest of you are happy with the new tool. It certainly takes some getting used to, but it is excellent once you know how it works.
Let us know your feedback on it at [email protected]

Ed

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed i think sedo needs to ad the "Domain Statistics" feature to this system aswell , because in this system its impossible to know daily revenue and this type of data is essential for optimising the portfolio and individual domains. adding this feature would definately imrove the new system

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom