Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New Whois/Domain Management Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunja

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've written a little tool to help me manage my lookups.

At the moment, whenever I query a domain (all TLDs), it displays the results.
It also saves the results for me automatically in a webpage that I can then access with a password. It alerts me whenever any of the domains I've (ever) queried expire, or are due to expire within 20 days. It keeps a list of all the domains that are available, and gives the option to requery and update them. You can also set it to automatically update every X days.
It performs spellchecking and does typo generation.
It can also "brute force" or dictionary scan for masses of domains, eg 1111.com, 1112.com, 1113.com .... 9999.com etc.

It makes domain management as easy as a whois query - you don't have to copy the results across to a different system because every domain you query is automatically stored.
You can also CSV import/export to and from your existing spreadsheets/tools. It's all web based (and securely passworded), so you can manage your portfolio from anywhere.

You can also choose to store your control-panel username, passwords and URLs for all the domains you own, along with "bought for", "sold for" and "profit" columns, so you can keep an eye on how you're doing financially.

It's not ready to sell just yet, I'm just testing the water to see if it's worth me developing it further. I'm working to get a demo online that you can see, but until I do (which will be a while), what other features would you most like to see? Which of the above features sounds most useful? Can you see yourself paying for something like this?

Thanks for reading,
-sj.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I understand your post, however please do not try to use this section to solicit any bids/leads or offers for any product your are developing.

I suggest you upgrade to Platinum and then post for offers/suggestions in the appropriate area.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom