Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New WWD Affiliate "Super Reseller" Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruwebby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm. That's interesting indeed. I'm interested in anyone's experience as well.
I only have one or two prospects in mind for it ... wonder if it would be worth it?

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a Super Reseller account at Register Cheaper .com. I really like the program I paid 27 dollars (pro rated) and have already made my cost back in profits (first week). I highly reccommend the Super Reseller Program.

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kokopelli said:
Anyone else signed up for the "Super Reseller" program (http://wildwestdomains.com/super.aspx)?

It's $199/year but that includes a standard reseller account.

Existing WWD Resellers can upgrade to Super resellers for only $69/year (prorated) - see: http://wildwestdomains.com/srupgrade.aspx

Hmmm, and what will make your reseller site distinctly different than the rest of 1,000,000 similar WildWestDomains reseller and super reseller sites? And what will you do when they raise yearly fees? You'll find it economically unjustified to continue to pay these fees and all your once-in-a-blue-moon customers will be moved to their default domainspricedright.com store. That will happen with 75% of the resellers.

promonde

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is a waste of money and time signing up with this company at all. I have never seen so many negative comments about a company as I have with WildWest! They really pisses me off with the way they threat their customers! Keep away is my advice!

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
want to resell domains? Chose enom
Want to resell domains with your own private api, i highly recommend directi . The directi normal api is good for NOTHING, too complex. Use you own interface, and you got yourself a nice biz.

WWD = USELESS. Although i wish more resellers offer the same options for payment, IE we get paid by the registrar, the user pays the registrar and not us!

wbengal

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much does WWD charge you for registering a .com either through regular / super reseller program? I understand that you can set whatever price you feel like for the final customer, but how much do you have to pay WWD?

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wbengal said:
How much does WWD charge you for registering a .com either through regular / super reseller program? I understand that you can set whatever price you feel like for the final customer, but how much do you have to pay WWD?
The cost of a .com is 6.75 plus 25 percent of your profit
I sell my .com for 7.85 at registercheaper.com so the following will apply.
Your Wholesale Price.......... $6.75
PLUS: Revenue Share.........$0.27 = ( 25% of $1.10)
Your total cost of .com.........................$7.02

The more you charge for a .com the more your total cost will rise. profit if you sell your .com for 10.75 than the following would apply:
Your Wholesale Price.......... $6.75
PLUS: Revenue Share.........$1.00 = (25% of $4.00)
Your total cost of .com.........................$7.75

wbengal

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining it so well.

But that leads me to another question - aren't you better off using someone like Directi who charge $6.49 flat with no revenue share and no minimum commitment?

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wbengal said:
Thanks for explaining it so well.

But that leads me to another question - aren't you better off using someone like Directi who charge $6.49 flat with no revenue share and no minimum commitment?
For some people directi might be better but for me NOT. This is why.
-registercheaper.com allows me to sell .com for as low as 4.95 during promotional months (6 months last year) and still make a decent profit.
-registercheaper.com provides my customers with 24/7 PHONE support.
-registercheaper.com allows me to sell my domain names cheaper than directi's 8.95
-registercheaper.com allows me to make money on private registration
-registercheaper.com allows me to make money on copyright items
-registercheaper.com allows me to make money on ssl
-registercheaper.com allows me to make money on web design
-registercheaper.com allows me to make money on hosting
- I think I will stop there....I can go on forever.
This is where my profits come from

domain names 20 percent
hosting 30 percent
traffic blazer 20 percent
private registration 20 percent
all others 10 percent
If i was with directi. I would be losing potential business. You see I don't sell domain names....I sell a web business to my customers.

Directi = domain names
RegisterCheaper.com = Total Online Web Solutions.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I concur with my learned friend!

WWD is a much more complete solution than some of the other reseller programs out there.

keithsvfm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I second that. I really like my WWD account. Lots to offer to customers.

cheapville

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what would happen if one of the customer who buy reseller thru you and close it up after a year what will happen to the domain owners

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have given advise on this subject here before. Here is my two cents. This advice is from a portfolio / investment point of view. I looked at this from the point of view of saving money on my 1000 or so domains. But it works as a reseller just as well.

I HAD a WWD reseller account. It is pretty!!! I mean that. Other than that I agree with my other learned and experienced friends: WWD=useless and expensive.

I switched to DirectI Reseller program. The interface is UGLY!!! I mean that also. BUT, I save a ton of money for domain registrations. I pay $6.99 all the time. Period. And I can charge whatever I want. The price DOES include changing NameServers DNS, such as if you want to point / park your domains with Sedo or any other parking service. It does not include creating your own child name servers as when you want to be host, but then that would only cost a few cents more only and is rarely needed except for maybe a few domains in my portfolio.

About Customer Service:For what? Who needs it? What kind of support do I need to register a domain anyway? Bottom line, DirectI wins big time if your goal is to save money when registering / renewing domains.

Having said that I, I must add that I currently take advantage of GD promo's as they are better than anyone around. But that has nothing to do with the reseller program. Regardless of what Reseller program you choose, always shop around for the best promos. It's just plain common sense.

Regards

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt dare to sign up there, looks good mabye but i have been big discussion about this i dont think it worth it..
Dimva

kingeric

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cheapville said:
what would happen if one of the customer who buy reseller thru you and close it up after a year what will happen to the domain owners

Thank you for contacting registercheaper.com. All of your resellers' customers will be moved in the defualt reseller account you have chosen in your Super reseller control center. To set this you need to log into the http://www.resellercontrolcenter.com and under the 1st drop down menu choose Default Reseller Settings. Then pick your instant account from that little drop down menu and click apply. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

http://registercheaper.com
http://namemama.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom