Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Newbie could use some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

young11

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a paypal account and I sold a few domains on ebay, they paid via paypal and it was good. Well, Paypal limited my account (not because I ripped off someone but because they wanted more info from me which is fine) So I am fixing my acct and one of the steps is to provide proof of shipment. I obviously can not do this because I sold domains and a few website scripts. What should I do? Thanks

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you contacted paypal by phone and spoken to someone directly? That's usually the quickest solution.

2ndWave

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with Talkhost, also when you transfered the domains if you still have the emails of where they wanted it transfered you could use that and whois info to show they have control of the domains.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heres something I do as a matter of course.

Screenshot whois details that reflect you as the owner of a domain BEFORE you sell it ~ Screenshot when whois details change to reflect the new owner.

Keep all emails and headers regarding the transaction, forward them BEFORE you close them to another email account specifically set up for that purpose. If you feel it's prudent screenshot the email when it is open on your desktop as there is software available to 'self-destruct' emails once they have been read.

Not fool-proof but will go a longer way than having nothing...

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heres something I do as a matter of course.

Screenshot whois details that reflect you as the owner of a domain BEFORE you sell it ~ Screenshot when whois details change to reflect the new owner.

Keep all emails and headers regarding the transaction, forward them BEFORE you close them to another email account specifically set up for that purpose. If you feel it's prudent screenshot the email when it is open on your desktop as there is software available to 'self-destruct' emails once they have been read.

Not fool-proof but will go a longer way than having nothing...

you can also use the paypal "request money" feature, and fill in all the info of the transaction so both partys have a copy of the transaction details and it is a matter of record that they accepted the transaction that you offered.

young11

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, if i just put down they they were domains and websites sold and that no one has compained about their purchase will that be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom