Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Newbie Portfolio (after 3+ months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

111media

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and uploaded the portfolio I have developed after my 1st three months+ at domains. I am trying to stick with generic keywords or sites that I have ideas for development. I would appreciate it if the vets here would have a look at www.urlsales.info and let me know what you think is good bad and/or ugly. Also, any marketing advice you have would be appreciated. I do have 8 of the domains listed on GreatDomains.com totalling $103,000 retail, but who knows if they will ever sell for even 10% of that. Anyway, your help is GREATLY appreciated.

~ Steve

EDIT: Please see www.DomainVault.info as this is my new site for domains!

Thanks!

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Velstras said:
I went ahead and uploaded the portfolio I have developed after my 1st three months+ at domains. I am trying to stick with generic keywords or sites that I have ideas for development. I would appreciate it if the vets here would have a look at www.urlsales.info and let me know what you think is good bad and/or ugly. Also, any marketing advice you have would be appreciated. I do have 8 of the domains listed on GreatDomains.com totalling $103,000 retail, but who knows if they will ever sell for even 10% of that. Anyway, your help is GREATLY appreciated.

~ Steve
----------
page can not be displayed (error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom