Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Newbie Start Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuLabsWuTecH

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a newbie to this site, but not domaining, My suggesstion for the site as well as inquiry is as follows. I am looking for information on how this forum operates. In the first 10 minutes or so of my exploration on these forums, I have already become throughly confused. The more I click, the more things that I come across that I have no idea as to their function. Even reading the rules was difficult with terminology as to levels of membership...

Is there a support guide or FAQ anywhere that can help me get started with this new forum. It has been a while since i have joined any new forums and I definately don't remember joing a forum to be this daunting of a task.

I clicked on the support link, but I don't want to fild a support ticket, only to get some basic information.

Some questions I have, amongst others:

What is this whole F$ currency about. What can I do with it? How do I get it?
What are these levels of mambership? Most places I go just have ranks of membership for fun but there seem to be soe sort of system here.
I see membership levels in the main index page as well. Can I not post anywhere I want?

Thanks to anyone who can point me to the FAQ or the Quick Start guide!

-Ambrose Wu

Upvote 0

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is this whole F$ currency about. What can I do with it? How do I get it?
You can earn F$ by posting on DNForum or completing offers in the F$ Sales/Auctions forum. You can buy items from the store, including membership upgrades.

Store: http://www.dnforum.com/vbplaza.php

What are these levels of mambership? Most places I go just have ranks of membership for fun but there seem to be soe sort of system here.
In order, the levels of membership are Gold, Platinum and Exclusive. You can post in your membership level category and lower. You must upgrade to Platinum to sell domains and advertise.

Memberships: http://www.dnforum.com/membership_plans.php

Post if you need further clarification.

WuLabsWuTecH

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
›› Includes all features included in Gold Membership
›› Ability to post/reply in: Domains For Sale - Fixed Price and Offers
›› Ability to post/reply in: Developed Websites for Sale + Advertising and Related Offers and all other platinum sections
›› Earn 3 F$ per post - Ability to purchase items from reward store
›› Access to Droplists.net – Valued software to find expired domain names with traffic soon to drop
==========

So I must be a platinum member to buy domains as well and buy things from the store?

What does it cost to upgrade to Platinum member or Exclusive? Prices are not listed.

Thanks!
-Ambrose

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What does it cost to upgrade to Platinum member or Exclusive? Prices are not listed.
Gold to Platinum: 3500 F$
Platinum to Exclusive: 35,000 F$
Gold to Exclusive: 38,500 F$

You can purchase F$ at a $0.005 rate from tekz999
http://www.dnforum.com/thread130502.html

So I must be a platinum member to buy domains as well and buy things from the store?
I've seen Gold members post in the advertising forums, but you must upgrade to advertise domains for sale or your services. AFAIK, you do not need to upgrade to buy items from the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom