Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

newly registered dictionary emitter.info with 250+ unique views per day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzq1979

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domain name is emitter.info .
I just registered it four days ago and then parked it at sedo.com .I did
nothing besides set the keyword "emitter" with it.
But I am surprised to watch it has a steady unique views of 250+ per day.
And among the vistors,United States 37,1 % ,France 10,2 % ,Great Britain 7,5 % ,Russia 7,2 % Netherlands 5,4 % Germany 5,3 % .
I checked "emitter" with the other extensions and typos ,but found that the sites of them are neither with a few traffic nor under construction.

I then checken the domain history of emitter.info ,only found that it was used in 2004 to be a japanese personal blog about Movable Type,but vistors from Japan contribute nothing to the traffic of emitter.info in sedo.
Another strange thing is that though many ads on the parking page of emitter.info with the keyword "emitter" ,the click rate is very slow!Only 0.11 % now.
Because I am not a sedoPro memeber now,I can't know how the vistors come to emitter.info, by search engine or links or just type in .But with the good traffic ,it maybe of great potential and can be made good use of .

If you are interested in it , please not hesitate to reply or PM or email to [email protected] ,the price range is middle $XXX to middle $XXXX.,
I can accept paypal,thanks!
The traffic map of emitter.info can be found here:
emitter1.JPG

emitter2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators