Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Nice and exclusive webhosting company for sale - verified income

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbulk

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

I am selling a highly profitable hosting company incl. 2 3-digit domains, website, script and ongoing income.

Below is the ongoing monthly revenue from the 42 hosting clients, all income is Paypal verified per monthly subscriptions and shown as of today.

01 subscriptions x 09.95 = US$ 009.95
04 subscriptions x 14.95 = US$ 059,80
14 subscriptions x 19.95 = US$ 279.30
03 subscriptions x 24.95 = US$ 078.85
07 subscriptions x 39.95 = US$ 279.65
05 subscriptions x 49.95 = US$ 249.75
02 subscriptions x 69.95 = US$ 139.90
06 subscriptions x 99.95 = US$ 599.70
-------------------------------
Total = US$ 1696.90 per month on sales.
Total = US$ 20,362.80 per year on sales.

Additionally the site produces aprox. US$ 100.00 - US$ 150.00 per month on extra ordered services from the current customer base. This income is probably verifiable as well, but I would have to search for them in my paypal account for interested buyers ;-). So for now I do not officially include this in the value of the site but wanted to mention this little 'perk' anyway.

Mandatory:

The new owner will need to send some of the hosting customers untargeted traffic in the total amount of US$200 per month.

Option1 for ongoing customer support:

I offer to provide continous support to all existing customers (42) for monthly flat fee of US$210.00 (this is US$5.00 per month/per customer).

If the site gets more hosting customers, I can provide support for US$5.00/month/ for each additional customer over the current count of 42.

Option2 for taking over the server where all customer sites are hosted:

I also offer the new owner to take over the server to keep all customer sites where they are. If you want this, I include server management and server security provided by Easyservermanagement, complete costs is US$ 250.00/month. This is for the entire server, security and management.

If you choose the options above, customers would actually not even need to know that the ownership of the company has changed as service continues as usual and no downtime for their sites will occure.

Option3:

Or you move all 42 customer sites to your own server or webhost (however, then customer sites may be down for some hours - max. 72 hours, and provide customer support yourself. However, if you want to provide customer support yourself, you will need some html knowledge, eventually also some php coding knowledge to be helpful for the customers.
------------------------------

Included in this BIN price the (one) 3 digit .info domain (no numbers/no dash) under that the business operates.

The domain has the following characteristics:

link popularity at marketleap: 8,358
search engine saturation of 4 major search engines at marketleap: 1,346
google page rank: 3 (no idea why as many sites link to the domain, but we are not google experts).
search engine saturation at Google alone: 635 links
search engine saturationat at Yahoo alone: 319 links
search engine saturation at MSN alone: 391

Marketleap Report Generated on Friday, March 18, 2005 at 10:50 PM (MST) Report ID # 1027554
Site to verify: XXX.info
Keyword/Phrase: webmaster plans
Engine Placed:
Google/ AOL Yes 1st. page www.XXX.info/paymentplans.htm
MSN Yes 1st. page www.XXX.info/webmaster.htm
Netscape Yes 1st. page http%3A%2F%2Fwww.XXX.info
Yahoo!/ FAST/ AltaVista Yes 1st. page www.XXX.info/iop-neu/center-files/webmaster/specials/webmaster.htm

Other Example placements:
Google for "internet operation production": #2
Yahoo for "webmaster hosting plans": #2

The domain and entire business is in operation since 2002.
So this is not a fly by business ;-)

-----------------------------------

Included in the BIN price is another (one) 3 digit .com domain (with 2 letters and 1 number).
The domain is currently used to house the script and databases.
The domain is also a sales website with integrated automated php script for hosting resellers. This domain is in operation since 2002.

Included in the BIN price is the php script with mysql databases that runs the business. The script was hand coded and I will provide ongoing tech support if needed:

All hosting customers (besides 4) have access to a fully automated so called webmaster panel that automatically is created by the script.
Customers can manage, monitor and promote their website with interactive tools through this password protected online panel..
Additionally they can order extra services like traffic and professional search engine promotion that will add up to the basic revenue.
As mentioned above, additional revenue is roughly US$ 1500.00/year, but this could be way higher by marketing to the existing customer bases only.
We never promoted those additional service, however the existing customer base has the funds and motivation to invest in additional promotion that are offered.

New customers can sign up and pay for the different hosting plans and the script will automatically create their webmaster panel etc.
The site and concept has lots of potential. We never made any paid promotion and keep many of our clients for more than 24 months already.

There is much more about this site and business and I gladly explain everything per PM or telephone.

All reasonable offers accepted.

Lowered BIN price set per request at US$ 35.000 based on the yearly sales amount and value of domain(s) itself with the script and website.

The site makes money everyday and if no minimum offer will come in within the next days, I guess I will keep it.
The reason to offer this ongoing income generator for sale is because I have a chance free up some cash for another venture I am running.
I run this company now for over 2 years successful, all customer are real happy customers who make money with their sites through the tools that the script provides. Thats why our customers pay premium fees for premium service, although all work load is mostly automated.

Feel free to post questions, PM or email me.

Post sold if you meet the set BIN price.

Down payment US$ 1000.00 via Paypal to post sold.

Rest in person or check or money order or wire transfer.

I will surely travel to your location and teach you for 1-2 days (more is not needed), and receive rest of funds in person. You will need to pre-pay round trip airfare from Fort Myers-FL and decent hotel accommodation in your home city/town for me ;-)

Here are the server stats:

stats 1

stats 2

Thanks

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators