Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Nice work NameDrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Site is humming now...
I put my first name there today.....kiamail.com....it resolved and had 4 visits in 4 hours......
I might need a little advice on keywords to convert some of these visits to income....I am using Leisure/Culture - with autos as the keyword....I know that optimizing is a science in itself....I will just plug along.....
Would be nice to see a real estate and autos category....
Will put a lot more in the next few days....and DNS works like a damn...

Nice recovery lads

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great news. I'll have a snoop around and see if I can find some good terms for you :)

Optimization certainly is an art and it's different everywhere you go. Not only that, but, as I stated before, ours is also on the move and will, hopefully soon, be brand spanking new and higher-clicking, higher-paying than ever... He says.

Let me know if anyone else has any problems, preferably by email, and I'll have a look for you.

Ed

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed, your site is very slow and i am unable to login in - it takes forever.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there everybody,

I've been open with you all through this saga and I'm not going to hide now. Everything is very slow at the moment. Painfully so.

Everything is slow apart from what we are doing to solve this infernal problem. We are pushing things through at an unheard-of rate of knots. To up server bandwidth takes a great deal of time and investment and normally weeks, months etc. We've managed to get within a whisker of implementing it in a matter of hours.
I'm sure you can understand how frustrating this is for us, having worked for months to get recognition in the market and then, in one week, all this happens.

At any rate, we are now one last step away from increasing our bandwidth five-fold. This last step is effectively just a final 'OK' but could take 10 minutes or a few hours. We are doing everything we can to make this happen as fast as possible. Once we have the new bandwidth up, our pages will be 'humming' again and snap onto the page as they once did.

.... if there are any of you still around to see them.

Stick with us people, you'll remember why you did once this not particularly enjoyable episode is over.

Email me at [email protected] if you have any more questions.

Thanks.

Ed

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Should be worth the wait.

DD

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks DD :)

ED

Hi there everyone.

Everything is going on apace. I have to correct myself in saying that we will get 5 times the bandwidth. We shall actually get 6 times the bandwidth! This is never going to happen to us again. Better to be caught short (despite optimistic projections) in the 2nd week than to have a disaster come December.

As the final part of implementing massive amounts of new bandwidth (and thanks to an unprecedented amount of co-operation from Google), the system will go down for 15-30 minutes as of immediately (6.25 DNF time). Once everything is back up again, we can begin to look forward again!

We can't thank you enough for your patience and co-operation.

Ed

We're back! Zippier than ever!

Enjoy seeing how fast our pages are now! But make sure you're wearing a helmet...

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom