Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.nl

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see registrfly has .nl for 10$.
anyone else know any other place for .nl with same kind of pricing and accepts paypal ?

thanks
Scorpio

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow! $10 is cheap!

I wonder if they have account change charges as well. At Eurodns they charge about $25 for registration and renewal and $25 for changing the DNS or forwarding as well. Total ripoff.

PrinceFarhang

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dont use registerfly at all! .nl domains are some kind of specific and some papers most to be filled and faxed
the only place i know do it without any problem is eurodomains.com but dont know whether they do accept paypal or not

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scorpio said:
have anyone used these http://www.je-eigen-domein.nl/ 12 Euro.
I have used them for a few domains (.be & .nl).
Not too expensive and they take paypal too. I've never had problems with them so far.

As PrinceFarhang pointed out you must fax or E-mail a contract for the .nl registry (SIDN). In spite of this bureaucratic procedure .nl registration is quite easy and straightforward.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi, registration on .nl works easy. But updates like NS change are manual process, about the paperwork I am not sure. What I know is that communication with the registrant is needed. Time and work cost money. When you do bulk registration at .nl with a registrar discuss before you start the pricing.

Freddy

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't use regiserfly either. I have nothing against them, but at those prices (even their 4.90$ .com's) something isn't right, being that the ICANN charges around that price for registrations.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rarethings,
could be killmoney to get marketshares like yahoo do.
read the terms&conditions if there is something special like a higher price in the second year.

Freddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom