Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Nnn.info Values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to 3character.com NNN.info are worth $150 wholesale. But that means people will pay that for them here? With 3 premium numbers?

Last edited by a moderator:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't buy that site as a viable source for valuations on any combo CCC.ext. When was the last time you saw any LLL.com sell for $5450 wholesale? Sure, there could be a few here and there (non-premo letters), but as an average from FY12 to FY13? No (unless bulk deals and non-reported figures are added). Additionally, who determines wholesale value? Aftermarket reports such as http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm? Who's to say those are wholesale prices and not retail to end users?

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't buy that site as a viable source for valuations on any combo CCC.ext. When was the last time you saw any LLL.com sell for $5450 wholesale? Sure, there could be a few here and there (non-premo letters), but as an average from FY12 to FY13? No (unless bulk deals and non-reported figures are added). Additionally, who determines wholesale value? Aftermarket reports such as http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm? Who's to say those are wholesale prices and not retail to end users?

Wonderful response. I guess value is based on domain itself and the buyers value of it. It's tough to be new and get good info, but you are right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom