Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

No access to adult area

Status
Not open for further replies.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why am I locked out of the adult domain area? Even my kids are old enough to access this area ....

Sheeesh....

Upvote 0

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You do have access if you wish it - you must enter your birth date in your profile to gain access provided you are old enough!
The "hack" is an effort to restrict minors from this area.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool - works now - would have been nice if it told you this requirement someplace.

Appreciate the prompt resposnse

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On clicking the Adult link did you not get a message telling you that you needed to be "of age" to access the area and were you not automatically redirected to your profile page?

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Webname
On clicking the Adult link did you not get a message telling you that you needed to be "of age" to access the area and were you not automatically redirected to your profile page?

No, it just said I was blocked, something about age - I forget the exact wording - but I was not forwarded to provide an age or the like.

That is why I posted the question here.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, maybe a bug we'll get it checked out.

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is exact wording:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom