Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

No clicks today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are stats down today? Just checked my accounts and I've got no clicks registered at all, though checked a few domains and the templates are showing. Is there some down time that we should be aware of in updating the stats...?

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stats are not down. It works for me.

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm, my stats are massively down - by about 50% on this time yesterday, yet CTR is as it was yesterday. I think there must be a lag in the system somewhere. Any clues Ed?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Our stats updates are currently one hour behind schedule, but should be catching up this hour.

Renf, remember that, although our stats update hourly with a 2 hour delay, our perception of 'today' and 'yesterday' is based on GoogleTime - which is PST.

This means that, for you in the UK, 'today' doesn't start to be updated until 10am UK time, meaning the beginning of the day always looks somewhat sluggish.

Ed

remf

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, I realised that Ed - it was just that when I logged in for the first time at gone 12pm today I started to panic... Panic averted!

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started to panic...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm sometimes slightly paranoid, seeing everything from technical hiccups to outright conspiracies evolving around adsense "smart pricing". Luckily, I'm most often wrong :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom